Abercrombie Country Club Member Benefits & Services
2013 New Members Promotion
Note: This promotion is a trial for the 2013 golf year.
We will Also be offering Payment Plans for any adult membership. 4 equal payments paid by April 1st, May 1st, June 1st and July 1st. Some restrictions apply to payment plans, please check with the administration office for details.
On behalf of the Board of Director’s, management and staff a sincere welcome to all new and existing members to Abercrombie Country Club for the 2013 golf season.
We hope that you are enjoying an excellent start to the golf season and the course being in championship condition since opening. The club prides itself on providing the membership with personal and professional customer service and promotes an open door communication policy with your Management staff and Board.
Your membership has a tremendous range of benefits that will enhance your golfing experience at the club. If you require any information related to your membership privileges please contact us at your convenience.
- Staff Philosophy, Members first
- On-line tee time reservations
- Ability to view a Live Tee Sheet on our Website
- Updated Member News and Schedules on our Website
- Monthly Men’s, Ladies, Junior and Mixed Events
- Weekly Men’s & Ladies Nights
- Weekly Senior Men and Senior Lady Events
- Weekly Junior Program, Clinics and Events
- Reciprocal Memberships
- Practice Facilities & Locker Rooms
- Privilege of early morning Golf
- Member Guest Rates for Green Fees
- Minimal interruption from Tournament Play
- Excellent Pace of Play at 4:15 hours
- 3 Men’s and 3 Ladies Interclub Events
- Member Clinics hosted by Club Professionals
- Professional Club Fitting & Instruction
- Member Pricing in the Members Owned Pro Shop
- Member 3 Day Advance Booking Policy
- Discounted Family Memberships
- Full Service Dining, Lounge & Banquets in our Bar & Grill
- Full Time Beverage Car Service
- Advanced Booking privileges for your Guests
- Partnerships with Accommodation Providers
- Early Payment Rewards Program
- Member children under 8 play free after 6pm Sunday evenings, accompanied by member parent.
Our management team is available to contact if you wish any further information about your membership and privileges at Abercrombie, a member’s club since 1919. As a member’s club that embraces volunteerism, we extend the offer for you to become involved and support the management team and Board of Directors.
Abercrombie Golf & Country Club
Policy: Tee Time & Booking Policy
Green Fee Booking Regulations
- 2 days in advance (e.g. Monday for Wednesday)
- 30 days in advance for tee times after 11:00am and for designated times prior to 11:00am. (Last tee time in each hour.)
- Green fees are permitted to play prior to 11:00 am only if they’re with a member or if they book in advance for designated times prior to 11:00am. For tee-times after 11:00 am, green fee players have the same privilege as members.
- During Men’s Night & Ladies Night, green fee players must play with a member, and they are subject to paying the league fee ($12-15) on top of their green fee process. They will be entitles to the meal and beverage that goes along with men’s night and/or ladies night. Green fees must have a prearranged game set up in this case.
Member Booking Regulations
- 3 days in advance (e.g. Monday for Thursday)
- Members may reserve a maximum of two tee-times with names (or numbers) except on Saturday and Sunday in which case it’s 1 tee-time per phone call.
- During Men’s Night, members are allowed one guest/member in each group of four, no more than two can be green fees.
- Advance bookings are available for members wishing to book and play with guest’s but must be approved by management. (Member Guest privilege)
Junior Booking Regulations
- 3 days in advance (e.g. Monday for Thursday)
- On weekdays during May, September and October, juniors are asked to play before 4:00 pm, however, if the tee time is open juniors can play given starter’s approval. The tee times between 4:00-6:30 pm cannot be booked by juniors.
- Juniors are permitted to play after 6:30 pm with an adult member on weekdays.
- On weekends, juniors must play after 2:00 pm, but if a pre-arranged game with an adult member is made, they can play between 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm.
- Juniors cannot play earlier than noon on weekends or be at the club unless authorized by the Director of Golf
Policy: Refund/Medical Policy
Date Revised: April 11 2005
Purpose: To define for the members the process and requirements for refunds at Abercrombie Golf and Country Club.
Applications for refund, accompanied by a medical verification, will be considered per the following formula:
Before May 1 – 100%
May 1 – June 14 – 75%
June 15 – July 14 – 50%
July 15 – Aug 14 – 25%
Should a member qualify for rebate he/she would receive the % of dues applicable at the date of request in writing.
Approval and reimbursement of dues will constitute the cancellation of membership.
Should a member pass away the rebate amount will be automatically refunded per the above formula, at the date of death.
Requests not specifically covered by these terms or considered to have extenuating circumstances outside the strict terms of the above, require Board approval.
Policy: Altering Membership
Date Revised: February 2005
Purpose: To allow Members the option of upgrading their respective membership category. If a member wishes to alter their membership during the season, the following policy applies.
A member who originally signed for a 5 day membership and wishes up change to an Individual membership – Member must pay the difference from the 5 day membership to the individual membership, as defined in the Annual Dues Invoice any time in the season.
A member who originally signed for an Individual membership, and wishes to change to a 5 Day membership, no refunds will be given to the individual.